We use eco-friendly, sustainable materials.
Our products are ethically sourced & produced
to create 100% compostable packaging solutions,
and we freight our orders using 100% carbon netural delivery services.
Sustainably made from cornstarch.
100% Home Compostable Certified.
No Toxic Chemicals or Residues. break down completely to leave nothing behind.
Proceeds from every purchase go to help LANDCARE in the rehabilitation of wetlands throughout Australia.
Our Mailer Bags are 100% home-compostable and are made from 70-80% PBAT (a co-polymer that is completely compostable) and 20-30% PLA (cornstarch).
Yes you sure can!
Our mailer bags are certified 100% home compostable.
Simpli throw them in with your garden food scraps and the worms will eat the bags and turn them into compost, water & CO2 which can then be used to help other plants grow.
In a commercial compostable environment, they will break-down within 90 days.
At home, it may take up to 120 days.
Better than the nasty plastic mailers that NEVER break down!
Our eco compostable mailers are made using renewable ingredients and have a shelf life of approximately 9-12 months. When kept in dry and in cool conditions. Just keep them out of direct sunlight.
Our team can help you with custom mailer bags.
Choose your colours, designs, add your logo and message and even tailor make the sizing. Chat with our team for more information or head over to our custom branding site: www.simplisourcing.com
Please note that custom print runs for compostable bags is 10,000 units.
If the MOQ is too high, the alternative is biodegradable custom bags which can be custom branded for orders of 500 units or more.
How does it work?
1. Head on over to WWW.SIMPLI-ECO.COM and purchase some Simpli Compostable Bags (enjoy FREE Shipping of this order to your office, home, PO Box Australia-wide).
2. Send your orders out to your customers using Simpli Mailer Bags and your shipper/carrier as usual.
3. Once the mailer has been received by customer they can put it in their home compost bin.
4. If they don't have a compost bin and they don’t have a council green organics waste bin, they can go to www.sharewaste.com to find other compost bins near them.
5. SIMPLI-ECO packs will start to break down and turn into fertiliser for the garden. This takes about 90-120 days.
6. If the mailers do end up in landfill, they will still break down.
Leave nothing behind!